Search This Blog

Kelsey's cooking.

Kelsey is an amazing cook. Her dishes were really healthy, delicious and she used some ingredients that she harvested during our trip including, sea asparagus, sea greens, goose tongue greens and monkey flower.  Not only that, her meals were always beautiful visually. Here are some pictures I took of a few of her meals and salads.

Veggie spring rolls (inc. sea asparagus) with almond sauce and tamarind sauce. I had brought the ingredients for rum mojitos. We were anchored by the waterfall in Porcupine Bay, the sun was shining (rare) and we ate on the deck. One of my favorite nights.


Enjoying our delicious  spring rolls in Porcupine Bay




Breaded cod (cooked by Pete) Sea asparagus/peppers stir fry and garlic mashed potatoes. Another of my favorite meals.


My favorite breakfast. Whole grain pancakes with real maple syrup, nectarines, sausage and Greek yogurt. Kelsey cooked this while we were underway early for a long travel day after we left Tenakee Springs. Yummmm.



Kelsey's prettiest salad which included monkey flowers (that she had harvested) spinach, apples and lightly roasted nuts.


The lunch Kelsey served me on our sunny day in Porcupine Bay. I forget what kind of toasted sandwich it was but I do remember it was heavenly!









a yummy omelet that included sea asparagus




No comments:

Post a Comment